*This recipe requires a heavy pot such as cast iron pot.
1 1/2 cups Carwari Organic Brown Rice
2 1/4 to 2 1/2 cups Water (for cooking)
1. Wash Carwari Organic Brown Rice by lightly rubbing with both hands. Soak in water for at least 6 hours or overnight.
2. Drain the soaked water.
3. Place the soaked rice and 2.25 to 2.5 cups (1.5 to 1.7 parts water to 1 part Brown Rice) in a cast iron pot or thick & heavy pot.
4. Add 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt.
5. Cook over medium heat until boil. Once it starts boiling, stir. Put the lid and cook over low heat for a half an hour. Before open the lid, cook over high heat for 30 seconds to evaporate excess water from the bottom of the pot.
6. Open the lid. You can see some holes on the surface. Scoop the rice from the bottom and mix gently. Put the lid and steam for 10 minutes.
7. Open the lid and scoop from the bottom to top again. Put the lid and steam it further 10 minutes. Then soft and fluffy brown rice is ready to eat.