For 6 muffin cups
110g Self-rising Flour
Chia egg (1 Tablespoon Carwari Chia Seed & 3 Tablespoons Water - Leave it in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight)
30g Carwari Black Tahini
30g Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
50g Carwari Agave Nectar
70g Soy Milk
45g Dates (around 3 pieces) - stoned & roughly break with hands
A pinch of Sea Salt
1. Prepare the Chia egg at least 1 hour before start cooking.
2. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
3. Mix Black Tahini, Extra Virgin Sesame Oil and Agave Nectar in a bowl.
4. Add the Chia egg and blend, then pour Soy ilk and combine well.
5. Pour the shifted flour and mix. Add the water little by little as you mix.
6. After the mixture is nicely combined, add the dates and roughly mix.
7. Pour the mixture in each muffin cup. If you wish, you can put more dates on top.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes at 170 degrees.