5 carrots, peeled and cut into rounds (450g approx.)
1/2 onion, diced
3g Ginger, diced
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
400ml Water or Vegetable Stock
1 Tablespoon Carwari Hulled White Tahini
100ml Soy Milk
1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 to 1 Teaspoon Flake Salt
Salt & Pepper to taste
Coriander leaves for Garnish
Carwari Black Sesame Seeds for Garnish
1. Pour the sesame oil into the heated saucepan and fry the carrots, diced onions and ginger until onions are cooked.
2. Pour water into the saucepan and cook it over medium heat until the carrots are soft.
3. Transfer to a blender. Add tahini, soy milk, ground cumin and flake salt. Blend it until smooth.
4. Return the soup to the saucepan to heat and add salt & pepper to taste.
5. Serve into bowls and garnish with coriander leaves and black sesame seeds.