Serves: 3 to 4 mushrooms (6-7cm diameter)
3 or 4 Mushroom (Portobello, 6-7 cm diameter)
1 Tablespoon Carwari Miso Red
2 Teaspoons Carwari White Hulled Tahini
2 Teaspoons Carwari Agave Nectar Dark
20g Spring Onions - chopped finely
20g Carwari Tamari Almond
Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
Fresh Oregano Leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with kitchen paper and remove the stems.
3. Dice the mushroom stems.
4. Put Red Miso, Tahini, Agave Nectar, chopped spring onions and diced mushroom stems in a small bowl and combine well.
5. Place the mushrooms on the oven tray, gills-side up and fill each mushroom cups with the miso & tahini mixture (4).
6. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. In the meantime, crush the Tamari Almonds onto the cooked mushrooms and grill them for a further 5-10 minutes or until browned.
8. Place the mushroom on a serving tray and sprinkle more crushed Tamari Almonds and add a dash of Extra Virgin Sesame Oil, fresh oregano leaves and nasturtium leaves for garnish.