Serving: Approximately 20 small biscuits
40g Carwari Sesame Flour
70g Rice Flour
2 or 3 Tablespoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Tablespoon Carwari Coconut Oil
30g Carwari Maple Walnut
A pinch of Salt Flake
4 Tablespoons Soy Milk
1. Chop the walnuts roughly.
2. Mix the 2 kinds of flour and salt in a bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix with a spatula until the dough comes together.
3. Shape the dough into a square log and wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
4. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
5. Cut the dough into 5mm thick and place them on an oven tray.
6. Bake them for 15 minutes.
7. Take them out of the oven and wait until they have cooled down completely.
*Please adjust the amount of Agave Nectar depending on your sweet tooth.