Ingredients (makes 6 - 8 small pancakes)
30g Carwari Sesame Flour
30g Rice Flour
30g Corn Flour
10g Coconut Sugar
1 Tbs Carwari Agave Nectar
125ml Soy Milk
Chia Gel (1/2 Tbs Carwari Chia Seeds & 1&1/2 Tbs Water)
1 Tsp Carwari Rice Vinegar
1/4 Tsp Bicarbonate Soda
Carwari Coconut Oil to grease
1. Soak Chia seeds in the water and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Mix all 3 kinds of the flour and sugar well in a bowl.
3. Put all other ingredients (except Coconut Oil) into another bowl and whisk well.
4. Add (2) into (3) and stir the mixture until well blended.
5. Heat a frying pan and grease it with Coconut oil and wipe off any excess oil.
6. Pour the 1-2 tablespoons mixture in the pan and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip it over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve the pancakes with your favourite fruits and drizzle maple syrup over them.