40g Carwari White Sesame Flour
40g Corn Flour
40g Coconut Flour
1 to 2 Teaspoons Ginger Powder
1 to 2 Teaspoons All Spices
1.5 to 2 Tablespoons Carwari Blackstrap Molasses
1.5 Tablespoons Carwari Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon Almond Milk
Chia Gel (1 teaspoon Carwari Chia Seeds and 3 teaspoons Water - soaked around 15 minutes)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Sift the 3 kinds of flour and mix in a bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix with a spatula until the dough comes together.
3. Roll out the dough out to 5mm thick and shape/cut into your favourite shapes.
4. Place them on baking paper and onto a baking tray and bake the for around 15 - 20 minutes.
5. Take them out of the oven and wait until they have cooled down completely.
*Adjust the amount of molasses and spices to your favourite taste.