8 small rolls
7g Dry Yeast (1 sachet)
125ml Lukewarm Water
2 Teaspoons Coconut Sugar
350g Bread Flour
50g Sesame Flour Black
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1&1/2 Tablesoons Carwari Blackstrap Molasses
2 Teaspoons Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
100ml Soy Milk
1. In a small bowl combine water, sugar and yeast. Set aside until mixture begins to foam.
2. Place all other ingredients and yeast mixture in a large bowl and mix well to combine and knead around 10 minutes.
3. Shape the dough and place it in a lightly greased bowl. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place the dough in warm area for 1-2 hours until doubled in size.
4. Punch down the dough and lightly knead on the floured surface.
5. Divide the dough into 8 and shape each into a round and place each dough on a greased baking tray and cover them with plastic wrap. Leave 30 minutes or 1 hour until the dough has risen. Meanwhile preheat oven to 190 degrees.
6. Remove plastic wrap and bake it in preheated oven for around 20 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.