Ramen Noodles - Cook according to the instruction of the package and drain
(Miso mixture - Miso dare)
2 cloves Garlic - grated
1.5 Teaspoons freshly grated Ginger
1 Tablespoon Carwari Red Miso Paste
1 Tablespoon Carwari Cooking Sake
2 Teaspoons Carwari Mirin
1 Teaspoon Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Tablespoon Carwari White Hulled Sesame Seeds
1 Tablespoon Water
2 Tablespoons Carwari White Dashi
350ml Boiled Water
Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
Carwari White Sesame Seeds - Toast & Ground
Shallots - chopped
Dried Black Fungus (Black Chinese mushrooms) - soaked until soft and sliced
1. Toast the white sesame seeds in a pan for 5 minutes (Low to medium heat). Let it cool and grind.
2. Grate garlic and ginger.
3. Put miso paste, cooking sake, mirin, agave nectar and ground toasted sesame seeds into a bowl and stir.
4. Put the miso mixture into a sauce pan and add water and grated ginger and garlic. Then simmer with low heat and take out from the heat. (It is Miso-dare)
5. Meanwhile cook the ramen noodle according to the package instruction and drained.
6. Place the Miso-dare into a serving bowl. Add White Dashi and boiled water and dissolve the Miso-dare. (This is the miso ramen soup)
7. Place the cooked ramen noodles into the Miso ramen soup and put the toppings.