1 Tablespoon Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
2 Teaspoons Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1 tin Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Pat dry the chickpeas with paper towel and remove skin.
3. Whisk toasted sesame oil, mirin and tamari soy sauce and add the chickpeas and toss to coat.
4. Spread into a single layer on a baking tray.
5. Roast the chickpeas in the preheated oven for 40 mins or until browned and slightly crisply. While roasting, stir the chickpeas occasionally to roast them evenly.
6. If you prefer spicy taste, put 2 teaspoons of Carwari Japanese Spicy Seasoning over the roasted chickpeas and toss to coat.