130g Rolled Oats
30g Carwari Dry Roasted Pepitas
30g Carwari Maple Almonds
30g Carwari Maple Walnuts
30g Raisons (Rinse)
30g Sunflower seeds
60g Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
50g Brown Sugar (or Coconut Sugar)
60g Rice milk
2 Tablespoons Carwari Mulberry Matcha
2 Tablespoons Carwari Sesame Flour White
A pinch of Sea Salt
1. Combine all <A> ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Place almonds, and walnuts on a chopping board and chop them roughly.
3. Combine oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds and walnuts.
4. Put the nuts in a bowl and add combined <A>.
5. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
6. Line a large baking sheet and spread oats and nuts.
7. Bake until lightly golden, and 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway. Add raisons just before turn the oven off.
8. The granola will further crisp up as it cools.
9. Let the granola cool completely.
This recipe is provided by Ms Yasuko Ojima, the founder of Mirai Kitchen; the macrobiotic & vegan cooking school in Japan.