WHERE TO BUY
October 8, 2018
For 2 servings
Carwari Japanese Balsamic Dressing
9 to 12 Cooked & peeled Prawns
200g Sashimi grade Salmon - diced/sliced
4 Mini Tomatos - cut into quarters
1/2 Avocado - diced/sliced
1/6 Red Onion - thinly sliced
3 radish - julienne
A couple of handful Rocket Leaves - washed
1. Put all of the salad ingredients into a bowl and toss them gently to combine.
2. Pour the dressing.
July 12, 2018
1 large serving or 2 small servings
50g Rocket Leaves
1 Tablespoon Carwari Sesame Dressing (For Rocket Leaves)
1/2 Small Beetroot - cook until soft
1 Teaspoon Carwari Sesame Dressing (For Beetroot)
Sesame Seeds & Feta Cheese for topping (Optional)
1. Cut the cooked beetroot into small cubes. Dress the beetroot cubes with 1 teaspoon of Sesame dressing.
2. Combine rocket leaves and 1 tablespoon of Sesame Dressing in a...
June 18, 2018
2 potatoes - peeled and diced into 1cm cubes
A handful Broccoli
2 to 3 Tablespoons Carwari Japanese Sesame Dressing
A pinch of Sea Salt
1. Place the diced potatoes on a plate and cook in a microwave oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Cook the broccoli in a microwave oven for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
3. Put the cooked potatoes in a bowl and add a pinch of sea salt and sesame dressing. Toss them and c...
Tofu - Cut into cubes
Place the vegetables, olives and tofu on a salad plate.
Drizzle Japanese Balsamic Dressing on top.