WHERE TO BUY
December 18, 2018
For 40+ Small Cookies
100g Carwari White Sesame Flour
2 teaspoons Bicarbonate Soda
60g Carwari Agave Nectar
20g Carwari Blackstrap Molasses
100g Coconut Sugar
2-3 teaspoons Freshly Grated Ginger (add more or less for your preferred taste)
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1. Put the butter, blackstrap molasses, agave nectar, coconut sugar and freshly grated ginger in a small saucepan and pla...
December 11, 2018
20 to 25 of 3cm diameter balls
100g Carwari Raw Almonds
100g Carwari Raw Cashews
50g Carwari Black Sesame Flour
1 Tablespoon Cacao Powder
1 Tablespoon Carwari Agave Nectar
5 Medjool Dates - Pitted
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1/2 top 1 Tablespoon Rum or Rum Flavour
A pinch of Salt
Desiccated coconut or/and Cacao powder for dusting
1. Process cashews, almonds and dates in a food processor and finely chopped.
2. Add black sesa...
May 4, 2018
For 20cm Round Cake Tin
110g Carwari Sesame Flour
70g Rice Flour
30g Corn Flour
20g Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Apple (Peeled, remove the core & Diced) for mix into the cake mixture
2 Ripe Banana
60g Carwari Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1 teaspoon Carwari Rice Vinegar
100g Dried Sultana
300ml Soy Milk or any plant based milk
1 Apple (Peeled, remove the core & thinly sliced) -...
April 20, 2018
4 Tablespoons Carwari Black Tahini
2 Tablespoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Tablespoon Carwari Blackstrap Molasses
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
160ml Soy Milk (Sugar & Malt Free)
A pinch of Sea Salt
1 Tablespoon Arrowroot Powder & 1 Tablespoon Water
1. Place Black Tahini, Agave, Molasses, Maple Syrup and Soy Milk into a small sauce pan and whisk until combine.
2. Simmer with over low heat and whisking occasionally. Cook...
March 1, 2018
8 small rolls
7g Dry Yeast (1 sachet)
125ml Lukewarm Water
2 Teaspoons Coconut Sugar
350g Bread Flour
50g Sesame Flour Black
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1&1/2 Tablesoons Carwari Blackstrap Molasses
2 Teaspoons Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
100ml Soy Milk
1. In a small bowl combine water, sugar and yeast. Set aside until mixture begins to foam.
2. Place all other ingredients and yeast mixture in a large bowl and mix well to...
February 23, 2018
2 servings as side dishes
2 Tablespoons Drinkable Vinegar-Grand (Apple Vinegar & Honey with Pomegranate)
1 Tablespoon Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
250g Watermelon - cut into bite sizes
50g Snow Pea Sprouts
70-80g Mixed Salad leaves
30g Peanuts - roughly crushed
1. Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well co...
January 19, 2018
50g Carwari Sesame Flour White
50g Corn Flour
50g Rice Flour
20g Desiccated Coconut
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
50g Carwari Coconut Oil
165ml Coconut Milk
80ml Nectarine Puree (Mash or process 2 pitted nectarines)
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
Egg white substitute - Aquafeba (Drained water from 1 can (425g) of no added salt canned chickpeas)
2 Nectarines - pitted and diced into...
October 30, 2017
40g Carwari White Sesame Flour
40g Corn Flour
40g Coconut Flour
1 to 2 Teaspoons Ginger Powder
1 to 2 Teaspoons All Spices
1.5 to 2 Tablespoons Carwari Blackstrap Molasses
1.5 Tablespoons Carwari Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon Almond Milk
Chia Gel (1 teaspoon Carwari Chia Seeds and 3 teaspoons Water - soaked around 15 minutes)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Sift the 3 kinds of flour and mix in a bowl. Add...
September 22, 2017
For 6 muffins
60g Carwari Sesame Flour
40g Rice Flour
10g Corn Flour
1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
1 tablespoon Carwari Coconut Oil -Melted
140g Ripe Banana - Mashed
20g Desiccated Coconut
1-2 teaspoons Carwari Agave Nectar (If you need more sweetness)
60-70g Soy Milk
Topping banana slices (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix the 3 kinds of flour, desiccated coconut and bicarbonate soda in a bowl.
August 11, 2017
For 10 pieces
200g Sweet Potato (Skin off)
1/4 Teaspoon Carwari Coconut Oil
1 Teaspoon Carwari Miso Red
2 Teaspoons Carwari White Hulled Tahini
2 Teaspoons Carwari Agave Nectar
Soy Milk for Grazing (Optional)
Rosemary for Garnish (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut the skinned off sweet potato into 1cm thick. Transfer to a microwave-safe dish and cover it with plastic wrap. Microwave them for 5...