2 servings (as starter)
200g Snake Beans
3 TBS Carwari Organic Mirin
2 to 3 tsps Carwari Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
Carwari Organic Unhulled/Hulled Sesame Seeds (lightly toasted) for topping
1. Wash and cut Snake Beans into 5cm length.
2. Mix MIso paste and Mirin in a small bowl.
3. Heat a pan and grease the pan with Extra Virgin Sesame Oil. Add snake beans and fry for a minute.
4. Add Japanese Spicy Seasoning and stir and cook for 30 seconds or so. Then pour the Mirin Miso sauce and cook and stir for a few more minutes. Turn off the heat once the beans are softened and the sauce is reduced.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Pour the reduced sauce and sprinkle lightly toasted Sesame seeds on top.