WHERE TO BUY
December 10, 2019
200g-230g Chicken breast (Boneless, Skinless)
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Cooking Sake
(Sauce for serving)
1 Teaspoon Carwari Rice Vinegar
1-2 Teaspoon Carwari White Dashi
1 Teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1 Teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
1-2 Tablespoon Cooking liquid from the poached chicken breast
2-3 leaves Chinese Cabbage Wombok - Steamed or boiled
Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
1. Put the chicken into a mi...
December 9, 2019
2 servies (6 skewers)
500g Pork Belly
3-4 Spring Onions (white bottom part is better)
2 teaspoons Carwari White Dashi
1 teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Red
1. Cut the pork belly into bite sized (3-4cm wide) cubes and cut spring onions as same width as the pork.
2. Combine White Dash and Yuzu Kosho Red, the pork in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Thread 2-3 marinated pork belly cubes and...
September 20, 2019
100g Enoki - Woody stem removed. Shredded into small bunch.
1 Tablespoon Carwari White Dashi or Carwari Tamari
1 Tablespoon Carwari Mirin
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
Potato/corn flour for coating
Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil for deep frying
1. Make the marinade sauce. Mix white dashi, miring and yuzu Kosho green.
2. Pour extra virgin sesame oil in a sauce pan and heat.
3. Soak enoki in the sauce and coat...
For 150-200g salad (2 servings)
Daikon Radish (100-150g) - Chilled one
Green Leaf vegetable (50g) (Optional) Such as Green Shiro, Mizuna, rocket, Chrysanthemum etc.
Nori Seaweed (Optiona)
Carwari Sesame Seeds (Optional)
(Ingredients for the Dressing)
1 teaspoon Carwari White Dashi
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar
1 tablespoon Carwari Toas...
Sauce for a dozen oysters
Just combine the ingredients below.
1 tablespoon Carwari Organic White Dashi
1 tablespoon Carwari Organic Rice Vinegar
May 30, 2019
2 to 3 servings
200 - 250g Sashimi-grade Salmon - Sliced
2 teaspoons Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
2 teaspoons Carwar Mirin
1 teaspoon Carwari Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon Carwari White Dashi
1 tablespoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Red
Chopped Spring Onion
1. Mix the Tamari Vinaigrette ingredients well.
2. Place the sliced sashimi salmon and pour the vinaigrette and place Yuzu Kosho Red. Sprinkle chopped s...
October 19, 2018
Ramen Noodles - Cook according to the instruction of the package and drain
(Miso mixture - Miso dare)
2 cloves Garlic - grated
1.5 Teaspoons freshly grated Ginger
1 Tablespoon Carwari Red Miso Paste
1 Tablespoon Carwari Cooking Sake
2 Teaspoons Carwari Mirin
1 Teaspoon Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Tablespoon Carwari White Hulled Sesame Seeds
1 Tablespoon Water
2 Tablespoons Carwari White Dashi
350ml Boiled Water
October 12, 2018
1 teaspoon Carwari White Miso
2 teaspoons Carwari White Dashi - Concentrated
2 teaspoons Carwari Hulled Tahini
1&1/2 teaspoons Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar*
1/4 teaspoon Carwari Agave Nectar
1 teaspoon Water
40-50g Dried Soba Noodle
Vegetables such as Sliced Onions, Rocket leaves, Coriander, Snow pea sprouts etc
Canned Tuna (Optional) - Drained
Carwari Black Sesame Seeds for topping
June 27, 2018
180g (2 serves) Dried Soba Noodles
Kakiage (Mix Vegetable Tempura)
Green Shallots for topping - chopped
85ml Carwari White Dashi
40ml Carwari Mirin
10ml Carwari Cooking Sake
5ml Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1. Prepare soup. Place all of the soup ingredients except White Dashi into a sauce pan and bring to boil. Stop heating and add White Dashi.
2. Boil the soba noodles in hot water...
>Ten Tsuyu - Tempura Dipping Sauce
80ml Carwari White Dashi
10ml Carwari Mirin
Put all of the ingredients in a small pan and bring to boil. Take off from heat and cool it down.
＞Kakiage - Mix Vegetable Tempura
2 small carrots - cut into thin strips
2 small onions - sliced
150g Enoki Mushrooms - ends trimmed and shredded
A few tablespoons Flour for dusting vegetables