2 servies (6 skewers)
500g Pork Belly
3-4 Spring Onions (white bottom part is better)
2 teaspoons Carwari White Dashi
1 teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Red
1. Cut the pork belly into bite sized (3-4cm wide) cubes and cut spring onions as same width as the pork.
2. Combine White Dash and Yuzu Kosho Red, the pork in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Thread 2-3 marinated pork belly cubes and spring onion onto each bamboo skewer*.
4. Heat the bbq or grill, oil well, and turning on each side until cooked through.
5. If you prefer extra spiciness, put extra Yuzu Kosho on the serving plate.
*Soak bamboo skewers beforehand.