WHERE TO BUY
21 Oct 2019
1 small Avocado
1 teaspoon Carwari Miso Red
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
1/2 teaspoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
1 or 2 sliced toasted soughdough
Carwari Black Sesame Seeds and Lemon zest for topping
1. Place the avocado in a bowl. Add Miso, Yuzu Kosho and lemon juice and mix.
2. Spread on the toast and garnish with black sesame seeds and lemon zest.
20 Sep 2019
For 150-200g salad (2 servings)
Daikon Radish (100-150g) - Chilled one
Green Leaf vegetable (50g) (Optional) Such as Green Shiro, Mizuna, rocket, Chrysanthemum etc.
Nori Seaweed (Optiona)
Carwari Sesame Seeds (Optional)
(Ingredients for the Dressing)
1 teaspoon Carwari White Dashi
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar
1 tablespoon Carwari Toas...
31 May 2019
1 - 2 servings
4-5 Radish (roots and greens)
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1 Tablespoon Carwari Sesame Seeds Hulled White
1. Toast sesame seeds in a pan until slightly golden. Transfer the toasted sesame seeds to a kitchen paper and cool.
2. Rinse radish roots and green very well. Julienne the...
8 Jan 2019
1 bunch of Choy Sum
A pinch of salt to boil the vegetable
(Tamari Vinegar & Sesame Sauce)
2 Tablespoons Carwari Unhulled Sesame Seeds
1.5 to 2 Tablespoons Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Carwari Dark Agave Nectar
2 Tablespoons Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
1.5 Tablespoons Water
1. Prepare the sauce. Put sesame seeds in a frying pan and toasted them on low heart. Remove from th...
14 Nov 2018
250g Chicken Thigh Fillets (2-3 fillets) - Cut into 4-5 cm pieces
20ml Carwari Cooking Sake
15ml Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil (for Pan-frying the Chicken Thigh Fillets)
20ml Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
20ml Carwari Mirin
10ml Carwari Agave Nectar
Carwari White Unhulled Sesame Seeds
Spring Onions - chopped
1. Combine chicken and cooking sake into a bowl. Cover and refrigera...
15 Oct 2018
1 Small Avocado
2 teaspoons Carwari White Miso
1 Egg -Poached
1 Slice of Bread - Toasted
Snow pea sprouts
Carwari Black Sesame Seeds
Sea Salt & Black Pepper
1. Put the avocado in a bowl and mash roughly. Then add white miso and stir to combine.
2. Place salad leaves on the toast bread an put the Miso Avocado.
3. Place well drained poached egg and sprinkle snow pea sprouts,...
12 Oct 2018
1 teaspoon Carwari White Miso
2 teaspoons Carwari White Dashi - Concentrated
2 teaspoons Carwari Hulled Tahini
1&1/2 teaspoons Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar*
1/4 teaspoon Carwari Agave Nectar
1 teaspoon Water
40-50g Dried Soba Noodle
Vegetables such as Sliced Onions, Rocket leaves, Coriander, Snow pea sprouts etc
Canned Tuna (Optional) - Drained
Carwari Black Sesame Seeds for topping
22 Feb 2018
20 of 2cm cube
100g Carwari Raw Cashew
60g Carwari Sesame Flour White
10 Dried Apricots (50-60g)
10g Desiccated Coconut
1.5 Tablespoons Carwari Coconut Oil
1.5 Tablespoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1.5 Tablespoons Carwari Tahini White Hulled
20g Carwari Sesame Seeds White Hulled for decoration
1. Process cashews, dried apricots in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add other ingredients except sesame seeds and proces...
29 Jan 2018
3-4 stems Kale -stems and centre ribs discarded and leaves washed and chopped
1 small Garlic clove - minced
1 teaspoon Carwari Japanese Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 Onion - sliced
1/2 Roma tomato -diced/sliced
1/2 Avocado -Sliced into thin wedges
Olive oil for sautéed kale and caramelised onions
Fresh Basil Leaves 8-10 leaves approx.-Sliced thinly
Salt & Pepper
Carwari White Sesame seeds - Lig...
8 Nov 2017
200g -250g Sashimi Grade Tuna
3 Teapoons Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
½ Teaspoon Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Teaspoon Carwari Spicy Seasoning
1-2 Tablespoons Carwari Sesame Seeds for crust
1 Tablespoon Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil for pan frying
1 Mango – chopped into dices
1.5 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
2 Teaspoons Carwari Spicy Seasoning
2 Tablespoons torn Coriander leaves