1 bunch of Choy Sum
A pinch of salt to boil the vegetable
(Tamari Vinegar & Sesame Sauce)
2 Tablespoons Carwari Unhulled Sesame Seeds
1.5 to 2 Tablespoons Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Carwari Dark Agave Nectar
2 Tablespoons Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
1.5 Tablespoons Water
1. Prepare the sauce. Put sesame seeds in a frying pan and toasted them on low heart. Remove from the heat once some sesame seeds start to pop from the pan.
2. After cooled down the toasted sesame seeds ground them roughly with a mortar and pestle.
3. Add all of other sauce ingredients and mix well.
4. Prepare the vegetables. Wash a bunch of choy sum. Bring a large pot of water to boil and add a pinch of salt. Add choy sum and cook for 40 - 60 seconds or until bright green. Remove from the pot, drain and run the choy sum under cold running water until cool. Then squeeze water out.
5. Cut the choy sum into 7-8 cm lengths and place on a plate.
6. Pour the sauce over the choy sum.