WHERE TO BUY
December 10, 2019
200g-230g Chicken breast (Boneless, Skinless)
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Cooking Sake
(Sauce for serving)
1 Teaspoon Carwari Rice Vinegar
1-2 Teaspoon Carwari White Dashi
1 Teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1 Teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
1-2 Tablespoon Cooking liquid from the poached chicken breast
2-3 leaves Chinese Cabbage Wombok - Steamed or boiled
Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
1. Put the chicken into a mi...
November 8, 2019
6 small wraps
(Mulberry Matcha Tortilla)
1 Cup (130g approx.) Plain Flour
2 Teaspoons Carwari Mulberry Matcha
1 Tablespoon Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
80-90ml Luke warm water
(Asian Vegan Mince)
1 Cup Dried Vegan Mince - rehydrated
50g Green Bean - finely chopped
50g Celery - finely chopped
2 Mushrooms - minced
4 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms - rehydrated & minced
100ml Dried shitake soaking liquid
September 20, 2019
100g Enoki - Woody stem removed. Shredded into small bunch.
1 Tablespoon Carwari White Dashi or Carwari Tamari
1 Tablespoon Carwari Mirin
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
Potato/corn flour for coating
Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil for deep frying
1. Make the marinade sauce. Mix white dashi, miring and yuzu Kosho green.
2. Pour extra virgin sesame oil in a sauce pan and heat.
3. Soak enoki in the sauce and coat...
June 27, 2019
300g Cauliflower, cut into florets
100g Daikon Radish, peeled and cut into chunks
1.5 to 2 Tablespoons Carwari White Miso
1 Teaspoons Carwari Mirin
200-300ml Soy Milk
1 Teaspoon Grated Ginger
A Pinch of Sea Salt
Thinly sliced Cauliflower florets, pan fried on non-stick pan
Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
1. Boil the cauliflower and daikon in 400ml water and simmer for 20-30 minutes until t...
May 31, 2019
1 - 2 servings
4-5 Radish (roots and greens)
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1 Tablespoon Carwari Sesame Seeds Hulled White
1. Toast sesame seeds in a pan until slightly golden. Transfer the toasted sesame seeds to a kitchen paper and cool.
2. Rinse radish roots and green very well. Julienne the...
May 30, 2019
1 Avocado - mashed roughly
1 - 2 teaspoons Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
Mash the avocado. Add Yuzu Kosho Green and mix well.
Serve on a sliced toasted bread or crackers.
*You can add Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce and a tiny amount of Carwari Mirin to make Japanese style Smashed Avocado!
2 to 3 servings
200 - 250g Sashimi-grade Salmon - Sliced
2 teaspoons Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
2 teaspoons Carwar Mirin
1 teaspoon Carwari Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon Carwari White Dashi
1 tablespoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Red
Chopped Spring Onion
1. Mix the Tamari Vinaigrette ingredients well.
2. Place the sliced sashimi salmon and pour the vinaigrette and place Yuzu Kosho Red. Sprinkle chopped s...
1 bunch of Broccolini
1 teaspoon of Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon of Carwari Mirin
1 teaspoon of Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
1/2 teaspoon of Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
1. Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil and put a pinch of salt.
2. Add broccolini and cook until bright green, 1-2 minutes, and drain immediately.
3. Prepare the sauce. Mix well off of other ingredients in a bowl.
January 25, 2019
1 Tablespoon Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
2 Teaspoons Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1 tin Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Pat dry the chickpeas with paper towel and remove skin.
3. Whisk toasted sesame oil, mirin and tamari soy sauce and add the chickpeas and toss to coat.
4. Spread into a single layer on a baking tray.
5. Roast the chickpeas in the preheated oven...
January 21, 2019
For 2 servings
8 to 10 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms (around 50g)
2 Tablespoons Carwari Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Carwari Organic Mirin
2 Tablespoons Carwari Organic Agave Nectar
1. Rinse dried shiitake mushrooms in a bowl and drain. Add 400ml water and soak for 5 hours.
2. Trim stem of the shiitake mushrooms. (Reserve the shiitake soaking water.)
3. Put the shiitake mushrooms with the soak...