1 - 2 servings
4-5 Radish (roots and greens)
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Brown Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon Carwari Mirin
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
1 Tablespoon Carwari Sesame Seeds Hulled White
1. Toast sesame seeds in a pan until slightly golden. Transfer the toasted sesame seeds to a kitchen paper and cool.
2. Rinse radish roots and green very well. Julienne the radish root.
3. Blanch the radish greens in boiling water for a minute and transfer to a bowl of cold water to stop cooking, then drain. Squeeze to expel excess water. Cut into 2-3 cm length.
4. Mix all of the dressing ingredients into a bowl.
5. Put radish root and greens separate dish and pour the dressing and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top.
#Japanesecuisine #Vegetables #Vegan #Salad #sidedish #Dressing