100g Enoki - Woody stem removed. Shredded into small bunch.
1 Tablespoon Carwari White Dashi or Carwari Tamari
1 Tablespoon Carwari Mirin
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
Potato/corn flour for coating
Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil for deep frying
1. Make the marinade sauce. Mix white dashi, miring and yuzu Kosho green.
2. Pour extra virgin sesame oil in a sauce pan and heat.
3. Soak enoki in the sauce and coat with potato/corn flour and shake off any excess flour.
4. Cook 30 seconds, turn and cook further 20-30 seconds. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
5. Place the enoki karate on a serving plate and put a lemon wedge. Serve with extra Yuzu Kosho Green or White dash, if desired.