100g Enoki - Woody stem removed. Shredded into small bunch.
1 Tablespoon Carwari White Dashi or Carwari Tamari
1 Tablespoon Carwari Mirin
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Yuzu Kosho Green
Potato/corn flour for dusting
Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil for deep frying
1 part of Carwari Organic White Dashi & 5 parts of water for Tempura Tsuyu (Dipping Sauce)
1. Make the marinade sauce. Mix White Dashi, Mirin and Yuzu Kosho Green.
2. Pour Extra Vrgin Sesame Oil in a sauce pan and heat.
3. Soak enoki in the sauce. Then dust with potato/corn flour and shake off any excess flour.
4. Deep fry the dusted enoki for 30 seconds, turn and fry further 20-30 seconds. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
5. Place the Enoki Karaage on a serving plate with a lemon wedge. Serve with more Carwari Organic Yuzu Kosho Green. Dip into the Tempura Tsuyu made with Carwari Organic White Dashi & water.