700g Chicken Thigh Fillets (4-5 fillets) - Cut into 4-5 cm pieces
1 TBS Carwari Organic Cooking Sake
2-3 TBS Carwari Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
2 TBS Carwari Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
1 tsp Carwari Organic Ginger Paste
1 tsp Garlic - minced
Corn flour for dusting
700-800ml Canola Oil for deep frying
1. Place cut chicken thigh fillet in a large bowl and add Carwari Organic Cooking sake, Carwari Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, Carwari Organic Toasted Sesame Oil, Carwari Organic Ginger Paste and minced Garlic. Mix and marinade for a few hours. Store them in a fridge.
2.Start heating canola oil with deep large pan.
3. Meanwhile take out the marinated chicken from the fridge and dust with corn flour.
4. Once the oil reaches to 160-170 degrees put some chicken and deep fry for 5 minutes. Take them out over a cooling rack which is placed on paper towel. Repeat the process for remaining chickens.
5. Heat the oil to 180 degrees for the 2nd fry. Deep fry the fried chicken with hot oil for 30 seconds and transfer to the cooling rack to remove excess oil.
6. Transfer Karaage Chicken to serving plate. Serve hot with splash of fresh lemon juice.