6 small wraps
(Mulberry Matcha Tortilla)
1 Cup (130g approx.) Plain Flour
2 Teaspoons Carwari Mulberry Matcha
1 Tablespoon Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
80-90ml Luke warm water
(Asian Vegan Mince)
1 Cup Dried Vegan Mince - rehydrated
50g Green Bean - finely chopped
50g Celery - finely chopped
2 Mushrooms - minced
4 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms - rehydrated & minced
100ml Dried shitake soaking liquid
1 clove Garlic - minced
10g Ginger - minced
1.5 Tablespoon Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1.5 Tablespoon Carwari Mirin
3 Teaspoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Teaspoon Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
2 Tablespoon Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
Cucumber - julienne
Chilli - chopped
1. Prepare for tortilla. Place flour and Mulberry Matcha, EV Sesame Oil and salt into a bowl. Gradually add water and mix. Add more flour or water if needed. Knead until it comes together. Place the dough in the lightly greased bowl. Cover and rest for 15 minutes.
2. Put flour on a working board. Divide the dough into 12 and shape into balls. Roll out each ball to 3mm thick.
3. Heat a pan over medium-heat and cook for 2 minutes or until the bubbles to appear. Flip over and cook 1 more minute. Cover the tortilla with a kitchen towel to keep warm and soft.
4. Prepare for the vegetables - chopped or minced.
3. Heat the EV Sesame Oil in a large pan over high heat and cook garlic and ginger first. Then add rehydrated vegan mince and all of the vegetables and cook for a couple of minutes. Add tamari soy sauce, mirin, agave nectar and sea salt until the vegetables are tender. Add Toasted Sesame Oil for more flavour.
4. Place the Asian vegan mince over a tortilla and garnishing with coriander leaves, bean sprout, cucumber and chilli.