(Dry) 40g Carwari Organic Sesame Flour White
(Dry) 60g Brown Rice Flour
(Dry) 3 Tbs Carwari Organic Mulberry Matcha
(Dry) 1 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
(Dry) A pinch of Sea Salt
(Wet) 1 tsp Carwari Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
(Wet) 40ml Carwari Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
(Wet) 40-50ml Carwari Organic Agave Nectar Light
(Wet) 180ml Rice Milk
(Topping) Carwari Organic Black Sesame Seeds
1. Bring water to boil in a large & around 10cm depth pan. Place muffin cup in each ramekin.
2. In a large bowl, place all dry ingredients with sifting.
3. Add all of the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Place the mixture into the 4 muffin cups laid in ramekin and sprinkle sesame seeds.
5. Place the ramekins in a pan with boiling water and cover with a lid. Steam for 18-20 minuets.
6. Turn off the heat and remove the ramekins with Mushipan from the pan. Cool them for 10 minutes in ramekin. Once they cooled enough to touch, remove Mushipan out from each ramekin.
6. Serve warm or serve after cool. It's delicious to eat with vegan ice cream!