450g Can of Chickpeas, drained
2-3 Roasted Carrots (Roast with Olive oil, Salt and Ground Cumin) - Cooled
3 Tablespoons Carwari White Tahini
2 Tablespoons Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
2-4 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
2 cloves Garlic
1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1-2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
(Sesame Crackers) Around 30 of 5cm Triangle crackers
40g Carwari White Sesame Flour
30g Rice Flour
10g Corn Flour
10g Carwari White Sesame Seeds - roasted and roughly ground
10g Carwari Black Tahini
10g Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
1-2 Teaspoons Carwari Tamara Soy Sauce
1/2 Carwari Agave Nectar
Chia Gel (2 Teaspoons Carwari Chia Seeds and 6 Teaspoons Water - soaked around 15 minutes)
Put all of the hummus ingredients, except Sesame oil in a food processor. Gradually add the oil and mix until the mixture is well blended and smooth. Adjust the taste with lemon juice and salt.
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix the 3 kinds of flour, salt and sesame seeds in a bowl.
3. Add all other ingredients and knead the dough for a couple of minutes.
4. Roll the dough between 2 baking papers out to 3mm thick.
5. Remove the top baking paper and cut the dough into your favourite shapes.
6. Place the dough with bottom baking paper on a baking tray.
7. Bake them for around 10 to 15 minutes and let them cool.