40 of 3cm square biscuits
(Dry) 50g Carwari Organic Sesame Flour Black
(Dry) 50g Brown Rice Flour
(Dry) 50g Corn Flour
(Dry) 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
(Dry) 1 tsp Carwari Organic Japanese Spicy Seasoning
(Dry) 30g Carwari Organic Black Sesame Seeds
(Wet) 20g Carwari Organic Black Tahini
(Wet) 1 to 1.5 TBS Carwari Organic Miso Red
(Wet) 60ml Carwari Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
(Wet) 15-20ml Carwari Organic Agave Nectar
(Wet) 60-70ml Soy Milk (or Plant-based milk)
>Brush oil the shaped dough: Carwari Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
>Topping (Optional): Carwari Organic Black Sesame Seeds
1. Place all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine.
2. Put Black Tahini and Miso in a small mixing bowl and mix. Then add Toasted Sesame Oil and Agave Nectar and combine well.
3. Add the wet mixture (from 2) and soy milk into the dry mixture. Mix and knead with your hand. Add more soy milk if it is dry to knead.
4. Form the dough to a smooth ball.
5. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
6. Roll the dough between two parchment sheets to 3mm thick. Remove the top parchment sheet and cut into 3cm squares. Re-rolling the dough scraps and cutting again.Transfer to non-stick baking sheet on the baking tray.
7. Brush the shaped dough with Toasted Sesame Oil and sprinkle Black Sesame Seeds.
8. Bake them in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, pulling the biscuits out just before they start to brown.
7. Allow the biscuits to cool for15-20 minutes. Then serve as it is or with your favourite dip.