25 approx. of 25-30mm diameter cookies
(Dry) 50g Carwari Organic Sesame Flour Black
(Dry) 75g Dark Chocolate - Shredded
(Dry) 1 Teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
(Dry) A pinch of Sea Salt
(Wet) 80g Carwari Organic Hulled White Tahini
(Wet) 20g Plant based Milk (Soy Milk etc)
(Wet) 3 Tablespoons Carwari Organic Yuzu Spread
(Wet) 1 Teaspoon Carwari Organic Agave Nectar Dark
1. Preheat oven to 150C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
3. Combine all of the wet ingredients in a bigger bowl.
4. Pour the mixed dry ingredients(2) into the wet mixture(3) then combine until mix completely.
5. Make 2cm diameter balls and place on the lined baking tray. (Leave a space between each dough)
6. Bake at 150C for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Leave to cool on the trays for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.