35 approx. of 35mm diameter cookies
(Dry) 50g Carwari Organic Sesame Flour White
(Dry) 3 Teaspoons Carwari Organic Mulberry Leaf Powder (Matcha Style)
(Dry) 50g Raw Brown Sugar (or Coconut Sugar)
(Dry) 1 Teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
(Dry) A pinch of Sea Salt
(Wet) 120g Carwari Organic Hulled White Tahini
(Wet) 20g Plant based Milk (Almond Milk, Soy Milk etc)
(Wet) 40g Carwari Organic Agave Nectar Dark
1. Preheat oven to 150C to 160C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Shift each of the dry ingredients and put into a bowl and mix well.
3. Combine all of the wet ingredients in a bigger bowl.
4. Pour the mixed dry ingredients(2) into the wet mixture(3) then combine until mix completely.
5. Make 2cm diameter balls and place on the lined baking trays. (Leave a space between each dough)
6. Bake at 150C for 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Leave them on the trays for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.