12 mini cupcakes
15g Carwari Organic Sesame Flour
50g Rice Flour
15g Corn Flour
1 teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
A pinch of Sea Salt
3 Tablespoons Carwari Organic Yuzu Spread
60ml Carwari Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Organic Rice Vinegar
1/2 Tablespoon Carwari Organic Agave Nectar Dark (If you prefer sweeter taste, add more Agave Nectar.)
90ml Soy Milk
1. Preheat your oven to 160 to 170 degrees.
2. Place paper cups in each well of a standard 12-cup muffin tin.
3. Shift all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and combine well.
4. Add all of the liquid ingredients and whisk to combine well.
5. Pour 1 to 2 tablespoons of the batter in each cup. Fill the cup about 2/3 of the way full.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cupcakes spring back when pressed lightly in the centre.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to sit in the tin for around 10 minutes.
8. Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. You can serve as it is or put your favourite buttercream* or Yuzu Cashew cream** on each cupcake.
*Vegan Buttercream Frosting: You can add Carwari Yuzu Spread to your buttercream frosting
**The recipe is Yuzu Cashew cream is here.