(Inside / Topping)
4 Cooked Prawns
1/2 to 1 Mushroom - Sliced
Boiled/Steamed Vegetables (Spinach, Carrot, Beet etc)
1. Crack eggs into a jug and add Carwari Organic White Dashi and water. Mix.
2. Put some inside ingredients into serving cup and pour the custard mixture through a sieve or tea strainer for silky texture.
3. Bring the water in the pot to a boil. Put the cup(s) covered with foil. Cover the pot, leaving the lid lightly afar. Cook 3 minutes over high heat then 5 minutes over los heat.
4. Stop heating and remove the lid and foil. The costard surface is slightly firm. Place the topping ingredient on top. Cover the cup(s) and put the lid. cook over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Stop cooking and take out the cup(s) from the pot.
6. Remove the foil. It's ready to serve.