For 20cm Round Cake Tin
70g Rice Flour
30g Corn Flour
20g Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Apple (Peeled, remove the core & Diced) for mix into the cake mixture
2 Ripe Banana
3 Tablespoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1 teaspoon Carwari Rice Vinegar
100g Dried Sultana
300ml Soy Milk or any plant based milk
1 Apple (Peeled, remove the core & thinly sliced) - Coated with mixture of 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon and 1 teaspoon Coconut Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees and lightly grease side of a round cake tin and place a a baking sheet on the bottom of the tin.
2. Prepare dry ingredients. Mix all of dry ingredients (4 kinds of flour, Bicarb Soda and cinnamon) in a large bowl.
3. Prepare wet ingredients. Mash 2 ripe bananas and mix with agave and coconut oil in a small bowl. Add soy milk and rice vinegar mix well.
4. Mix (3), diced apples and dried sultanas into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Arrange the sliced & cinnamon sugar coated apple in a single layer on the bottom of the tin.
6. Pour the batter into the tin over the arranged apple and bake for 30 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 150 degrees and bake further 15 - 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a cake comes out clean.
7. Take out the cake from the tin and carefully upside down the cake. Cool for around 15 minutes.