For 10 pieces
200g Sweet Potato (Skin off)
1/4 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
1 Teaspoon Carwari Organic Miso Paste Red
2 Teaspoons Carwari Organic White Hulled Tahini
2 Teaspoons Carwari Agave Nectar
Soy Milk for Grazing (Optional)
Rosemary for Garnish (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut the skinned off sweet potato into 1cm thick. Transfer to a microwave-safe dish and cover it with plastic wrap. Microwave them for 5 minutes.
3. While the sweet potato is hot, mash the sweet potato and add Coconut Oil, Miso, Tahini and Agave Nectar and combine well.
4. Divide the mixture into 10 and make 10 small balls.
5. Put each ball into a small baking cup and glaze with soy milk.
6. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until the surface has a darker colour.
7. Serve with chopped rosemary leaves (Optional).