2 to 4 servings
(6 to 8 small pancakes)
40g Rice Flour
10g Corn Flour
1 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
150ml Soy Milk
1 tsp Carwari Rice Vinegar
Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil for greasing the pan
(Vegan Cheese Cream)
200g Carwari Raw Cashews (soaked in water overnight or soaked in hot water for 30 minutes)
100g Soy Milk
3 Tbsp Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
1-2 Tbsp Rum (Optional)
1 tsp Sea Salt
3 Tbsp Coffee Liquor
3 Tbsp Strong Coffee
1.5 Tbsp Carwari Agave Nectar Dark
(Topping) 100% Cocoa Powder
1. Put the 3 liquid ingredients into a small bowl and mix well and set aside.
2. Combine all kinds of flour and bicarbonate soda in a bowl.
3. Put (1) into (2) and blend quickly until the flour disappears.
4. Heat a pan over medium heat and put 1 tsp of the oil and wipe off excess oil. Pour a heaped tablespoon of the batter each on the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Flip over and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes. Repeat the process until you cook all of the batter. Cool the pancakes.
(Vegan cheese cream)
1. Drain away the soaking water of the raw cashews.
2. Put all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender. If using a food processor, stop a few times and scrape down the mixture and continues blending. Process until completely smooth and creamy.
Mix all of the ingredients.
1. Brush the coffee syrup on both sides of the pancakes.
2. Put the cream on the bottom of the serving glasses, then lay the small pancake (or crumbled pancake).
3. Repeat the process again. Chill in a fridge for around 5 hours.
4. Sprinkle cocoa powder on top just before it's served.