1/2 cup Almond Meal
1/2 cup Rice Flour
1 Tablespoon Carwari Organic Mulberry Matcha
1/2 cup Raw Caster Sugar
1 teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
1 cup Mushed Ripe Banana (2 medium sized bananas)
1 Tablespoon Carwari Organic Yuzu Spread
4 Tablespoons Soy Milk
1. Preheat oven to 170-180 degrees. Line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
2. Stir all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine all of the wet ingredients in another bowl.
3. Put the wet ingredients into a bowl of the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
4. Pour the mixture into prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, until firm to the touch and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Leave the muffins in the tin for a few minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.