700g Kent Pumpkin, seeded and cut into wedges
2 tablespoons Carwari Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
1/2 tablespoon Sea Salt
1-2 tablespoon Kale & Pepitas Pesto
1 tablespoon Carwari Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
1. Preheat oven with 180 degrees.
2. Put the pumpkin wedges into a bowl and coat with the sesame oil and salt.
3. Place the pumpkin wedges on the lined baking tray and cook in oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. For the sauce, mix the 2 ingredients well.
5. Put the roasted pumpkin wedges on a serving plate and pour the pesto sauce and garnishing with Tamari Pepitas.