2 Medium Eggplants
1 Tablespoon Carwari Coconut Oil
1 Spring Onion
1 Celery Stick
1 Clove Garlic
1 Teaspoon Chilli Flakes
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Stock
1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
1 Tablespoon Carwari Worestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Carwari Miso Red
200g Shredded Chicken
Salt and Pepper
1. Cut open eggplants and scoop out filling (Keep filling aside)
2. Roast the eggplants on a BBQ or in the oven.
3. Saute Coconut Oil, spring onion, mushroom, celery, garlic, chilli flakes and paprika.
4. Add stock, leftover eggplant filling, tomatoes, tomato paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Miso and simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce is thick.
5. Add chicken for 2 minutes then scoop mixture into eggplants.
6. Top with cheese and grill in oven until melted.
You could use zucchinis instead of eggplants.
*This delicious recipe is supplied by "turbocharged_living".