2 teaspoons Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
400g Sweet Potato - Peeled and diced
1/2 onion - thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Carwari Miso Paste White
200ml Soy Milk
A pinch of salt
Chopped Parsley and Pepper for garnish
1. Heat the oil in a sauce pan. Add the sweet potato and the onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add water and bring to boil. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the sweet potato is cooked.
3. Remove from the heat and add miso paste.
4. Using a hand-held stick blender, blend until smooth.
5. Put the sauce pan on the heat and add soy milk. Simmer with low heat until just before boiling point.
6. Stop the heat and season with a pinch of salt.
7. Place the soup into warm bowls and garnish with parsley and ground peppers. Or sprinkle Carwari Japanese Spicy Seasoning.