(Dry) 1/2 cup Carwari Organic Sesame Flour White
(Dry) 1/2 cup Almond Meal
(Dry) 1/2 cup Rice Flour
(Dry) 1 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
(Dry) A pinch of Sea Salt
(Wet) 2 TBS Carwari Organic Yuzu Spread
(Wet) 1 cup Grated Raw Beetroot
(Wet) 2 tsps Carwari Organic Rice Vinegar
(Wet) 4 TBS Carwari Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
(Wet) 2 TBS Carwari Organic Agave Nectar Dark
(Wet) 80ml Soy Milk
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases. (Use steam function if your oven has.)
2. Place all of the dry ingredients in a small bowl and combine well.
3. Place all of the wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
4. Add the mixture of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
5. Divide the batter equally among the prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, until firm to the touch and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Leave the muffins in the tin for 10-15 minutes. Then take out and cool them completely.