For 6 muffins
60g Carwari Sesame Flour
40g Rice Flour
10g Corn Flour
1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
1 tablespoon Carwari Coconut Oil -Melted
140g Ripe Banana - Mashed
20g Desiccated Coconut
1-2 teaspoons Carwari Agave Nectar (If you need more sweetness)
60-70g Soy Milk
Topping banana slices (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix the 3 kinds of flour, desiccated coconut and bicarbonate soda in a bowl.
3. Add soy milk, coconut oil and mashed banana.
4. Combine the mixture and check the taste. If you prefer a sweeter taste, add agave nectar and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup.
6. Bake the muffins in the oven for 20 minutes, then put banana slices on top.
7.Bake a further 10 minutes with a little bit reduced oven temperature.
8. Wait until cool down completely.