(Dry) 1/2 cup Carwari Organic Sesame Flour White
(Dry) 1/2 cup Almond Meal
(Dry) 1/2 cup Rice Flour
(Dry) 1 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
(Dry) A pinch of Sea Salt
(Wet) 1/2 cup Mushed Ripe Banana (1 large banana)
(Wet) 1 tsp Carwari Organic Rice Vinegar
(Wet) 70ml Carwari Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
(Wet) 2 Tbs Carwari Organic Agave Nectar Light
(Wet) 4 Tbs Soy Milk
(Apple) 1 to 2 cups Diced Apples
(Apple) 2 tsps Cinnamon Powder
(Apple) 1 to 2 tsps Brown Rice Flour
1/2 cup Carwari Organic Maple Walnut - cut into smaller pieces
1/2 cup Diced apples for topping
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
2. Prepare the apples. In a bowl, place diced apple, cinnamon powder and brown rice flour. And toss to coat. (This process let avoid apples sink in the muffins)
3. Mush banana with a fork in a large bowl. Add all of the wet ingredients and mix.
4. Add the mixture of the dry ingredients, Maple walnuts and diced apples into the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
4. Divide the batter equally among the prepared muffin cups and decorate with the topping diced apples.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, until firm to the touch and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Leave the muffins in the tin for 10-15 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool them completely.