Makes: 6 muffins
110g Rice Flour
4g Baking Powder
A pinch of Salt
10g Desiccated Coconuts
1 1/2 Small Ripened Bananas (approx 130g )
1 Chia Egg (Combine 1 tablespoon of Carwari Chia Seeds with 3 tablespoons of water, and leave the mixture for at least 30 minutes)
30g Carwari Agave Nectar
30g Carwari Hullled White Tahini
30g Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
50g Coconut Milk
1/2 of 1 banana for the topping (sliced)
1. Preheat the Oven to 170 degrees.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients except for the desiccated coconuts.
3. Mash the bananas and mix with all the other wet ingredients.
4. Combine all the ingredients from Steps 2 and 3 and the desiccated coconut
5. Pour the muffin mixture into each muffin cup. If you wish, put 2 slices of banana on top of each.
6. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for around 20 minutes.