(Dry) 60g Carwari Organic Sesame Flour Black
(Dry) 80g Almond Meal
(Dry) 1 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
(Dry) 80g Dark Chocolate Chips - Plant based
(Wet) 2 Ripe Bananas (170g approx.)
(Wet) 30g Carwari Organic Black Tahini
(Wet) 10ml Carwari Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
(Wet) 40ml Carwari Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
(Wet) 20-30ml Carwari Organic Agave Nectar
(Wet) 50ml Soy Milk
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
2. Mash bananas. Add Black Tahini, Rice Vinegar, Extra Virgin Sesame Oil and Agave Nectar into mashed banana and combine well.
3. Place all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
4. Add the banana mixture and soy milk into the dry mixtures. Adjust a little amount of Soy milk to your ideal batter texture. Mix to be combined.
5. Divide the batter equally among the prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until firm to the touch and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Leave the muffins in the tin for 10-15 minutes. Then take out and cool them completely.