1 medium sized Zucchini
½ of 1 Avocado -Mashed
1 teaspoon of Carwari Japanese Spicy Seasoning
1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice (Freshly squeezed)
1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
1. Julienne or spiral slice the zucchini and place into a bowl.
2. Add ½ a teaspoon of Carwari Japanese Spicy Seasoning and toss to coat.
3. Add the mashed avocado, the lemon juice and ½ a teaspoon of Carwari Japanese Spicy Seasoning ; mix well until combined to form the sauce.
4. Mix the sauce with the zucchini noodles.
5. Serve it on a plate and sprinkle a little bit of Carwari Japanese Spicy Seasoning on top if desire.
*You can also add other vegetables such as tomato, baby spinach, cucumber etc to serve this dish as a salad.