(For the Sauce)
1 Tablespoon Carwari Miso Red
1 Teaspoon Carwari Agave Nectar
1.5 Tablespoon Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Fermented Chilli Bean Sauce
1 pack or 300g Tofu (medium) (cut into 2 cm cubes)
1-2 stems Green Shallots (thinly sliced)
60g Enoki Mushrooms (minced)
1 Tablespoon Ginger Paste
1-2 cloves Garlic (Finely minced)
1 Tablespoon Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Cup Water
1 Tablespoon Corn Starch (dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water)
1. Mix to combine the sauce ingredients.
2. Poach the tofu cubes quickly and drain well.
2. Heat a pan and pour Toasted Sesame Oil and cook the ginger paste, garlic , green onions and enoki mushroom until soft.
3. Add the sauce and water into the pan, then add the poached tofu. Stir gently.
4. Gently stir in the cornstarch mixture little by little into the pan until the sauce is thickened.
5. Serve in a bowl and add more Toasted Sesame Oil and green shallots for garnishing.