1 head Kale
2 Nectarines - cut into small cubes
4 Carwari Maple Walnuts - crushed roughly
2 Tablespoons Carwari Hulled Tahini
1 Tablespoon Carwari Rice Vinegar
2 Teaspoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Teaspoon Carwari White Miso Paste
1 Tablespoon Water
Salt & Pepper
1. Rinse the kale leaves, remove the stems and tear leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place the leaves into a colander and pour boiled water.
3. Pat dry and set aside until ready to use.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until well combined and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Put the kale, cubed nectarines on a serving bowl and pour the dressing over it. Sprinkle the crushed maple walnuts on top.