Buckwheat & Quinoa - cooked
Red cabbage Sauerkraut
(Sumiso - Miso dressing)
3 : 2 : 2 ratio
Carwari White Miso Paste 3
Carwari Agave Nectar 2
Carwari Rice Vinegar 2
1. Combine the White Miso, Agave Nectar and Rice Vinegar in a 3:2:2 ratio respectively and mix well.
2. Slice the sashimi-grade salmon into 1cm thin.
3. Cut the avocado into 1cm thin.
4. Place the salad leaves, sliced salmon & avocado on a plate.
5. Sprinkle the cooked buckwheat and quinoa over the salad.
6. Pour the Sumiso dressing on top.
*For additional flavour, you can also add chopped shallot or boiled thinly sliced leek and toasted ground sesame.
*Instead of salmon, you can also use any sashimi-grade white fish, fresh scallop or canned tuna or tofu.
*Cucumber, tomato and wake seaweeds also matches well with this dressing.
*You can adjust the ratio of Miso dressing depending on the ingredients that you use.