Serving: 10 biscuits
40g Whole Grain Buckwheat Flour
1 Tablespoon Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Tablespoon Carwari Coconut Oil
60g Dates (Pitted)
A pinch of Salt Flake
5 Tablespoons Soy Milk
1. Pre heat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Chop the walnuts and the dates roughly.
3. Put the 2 kinds of flour and salt into a bowl and mix. Add all other ingredients and mix with a spatula until the dough comes together.
3. Divide the dough into 10 and shape each into a disk and place them on a oven tray.
7. Bake them for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Take them out from the oven and wait until cooled down completely.
*Please adjust amount of Agave Nectar according to your preference.
*It is soft and chewy textured biscuits.