For 2.5-3cm height with 20cm square tin
150g Carwari Raw Almonds
130g Chopped Medjool Dates (8 pitted Medjool Dates)
1 Tablespoon Carwari Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon Carwari White Sesame Flour
¼ to ½ teaspoon Salt
200g Carwari Raw Cashews (Soaked in cold water for at least 5 hours , and then drain.)
4 Tablespoons Carwari Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
1 Tablespoon Almond Milk
2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
10 Strawberries for Strawberry filling
1 Tablespoon Carwari Chia Seeds for Strawberry filling
1. Cut parchment paper with the same width of your tin, criss-cross the paper over the tin.
2. Make the base. Put all the base ingredients in a food processor and mix together until a dough forms with small almond bits remaining.(Do not over process.)
3. Press the dough evenly along the bottom of the prepared tin.
4. Clean out the food prosessor with a kitchen towel. Just wipe away the almond bits.
5. Make the filling. Put all of the filling ingredients, except strawberries and chia seeds in the food processor and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
6. Pour 2/3 of the filling over the base and smooth out the top. Tap the tin a few times to release any air bubbles. Put it into the freezer while you make the strawberry filling.
7. Add Strawberries and Chia seeds to the remaining filling in the food processor and blend until strawberry chunks have disappeared. It is better to wait for around 20 minutes to pour the strawberry layer until the surface of the plain layer has become firm and solid. Meanwhile, you can keep the strawberry filling in the fridge.
8. Spread the strawberry filling mixture over the plain layer evenly and smooth out the surface. Place it back in the freezer to set and wait for 3-4 hours until completely firm.