For 20 cm Diameter Tin
150g Carwari Raw Almonds
130g Medjool Dates (8 pitted Medjool Dates)
20g Desiccated Coconut
1 Tablespoon Carwari Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoons Carwari Sesame Flour Black
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
200g Carwari Raw Cashews (Soaked in water at least 5 hours, then drain.)
4 Tablespoons Carwari Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoons Carwari Agave Nectar
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
1 Tablespoon Soy Milk
2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
1 Mango - remove skin and roughly chopped (or Cubes Frozen Mango)
Extra Mango cubes and Lime zest and desiccated coconut for decoration (optional)
Method 1. Cut baking paper with the same shape as the bottom of your tin and place it on the bottom of the tin. 2. make the base. Put all of the base ingredients into a food processor and process until a dough forms with small almonds bits remaining. (Do not over process.)
3. Press the dough evenly along the bottom of the tin.
4. Wipe inside of the food processor with a kitchen towel to clean out.
5. Make the filling. Put all of the filling ingredients, except Mango in the food processor and process until the mixture is very smooth and creamy.
6. Add Mango and process further until Mango bits are disappear.
7. Pour the filling mixture over the base and smooth out the surface. Tap the tin a few times to release any air bubbles.
8. Put it in the freezer to set until completely firm. (2-3 hours) 9. Take out from the tin and decorate with Mango cubes and Lime zest.