For 2 servings (8 of 10cm diameter pancakes)
30g Carwari Sesame Flour White
30g Chickpea Flour
30g Corn Flour
1 Teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
1 Teaspoon Carwari Rice Vinegar
2 Teaspoons Carwari Red Miso
150ml Soy Milk
Vegetable oil to grease frying pan
>Topping 1 - Smashed Avocado
1 small avocado mixed with 1 teaspoon of Carwari Tamari Soy Sauce
>Topping 2 - Instant Picked Radish
Carwari Brown Rice Vinega 3 -4 julienne radish pickled with mixture of 1 tablespoon of r and 1/2 tablespoon of Carwari Agave Nectar.
>Topping 3 - 1/2 teaspoons of Carwari Japanese Spicy Seasoning
Method for the pancakes
1. Mix all kind of flour and bicarbonate soda into a bowl.
2. Dissolve miso in soy milk.
3. Pour (2) and rice vinegar into (1) and whisk the mixture quickly.
4. Heat a frying pan and grease it with vegetable oil and wipe off any excess oil.
5. Pour the mixture (around 2 tablespoons per pancake ) in the pan and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip it over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
6. Place the pancakes on serving plates with the smashed avocado and pickled radish. Sprinkle Japanese spicy seasoning on top.